How to Buy Hosting from HostGator
How to buy hosting from HostGator? If you are a blogger then you must have heard about HostGator. Hostgator is a very popular hosting site, but if you do not know what web hosting is, read this post. Then you continue this post, because without knowing about hosting you cannot choose good hosting for your blog.
we are requested to join our official telegram channel and Facebook group so that you can get the correct information time to time. Thank you.
if you have created your blog for free on WordPress or on Blogger, then you do not need any hosting in it. But if you want to create a self-hosted WordPress blog or want to shift your free blog to wordpress.org then you need web hosting first.
How to Buy Hosting from HostGator
To buy hosting from Hostgator, at first, you go to Hostgator. in. Then you will see 4 hosting plans show on the home page of Hostgator.
(1) Starter Plan: This is the cheapest plan of Hostgator, on this you get Single Domain, 10 GB SSD Disk Space, 100 GB Transfer, 5 Email Account(s), Unlimited Databases,
SSL, Free G suite for 1 Yr features .
(2) Hatchling Plan: You can host only one domain on this plan of HostGator. On this, you get Unmetered SSD, Disk Space, Unmetered Transfer, Unlimited Email Account(s), Unlimited Databases, G suite with free SSL also free for 1 yr.
how to buy a plan in hostagator
(3) Baby Plan: On this plan, you can host unlimited domains with all the features of Starter and Hatchling. And this is the most popular hosting plan of Hostgator.
(4) Business Plan: This hosting is mostly used for e-commerce or online shopping site. On this, you will get Unlimited Domains, Unmetered SSD, Disk Space, Unmetered Transfer, Unlimited Email Account(s), Unlimited Databases, Free Positive Comodo SSL, Free G suite for 1 Yr, Free Dedicated IP, etc. features are available. And this is the most valuable hosting of HostGator.
Now select your hosting plan. I see you on this post by buying a baby plan. Because this plan is best for starting bloggers. If you want, you can also choose any other plan.
Now click on the buy now button below the baby plan. Next, a popup will open on your front where you will be asked for the domain
how to get a free domain from HostGator
After adding the domain name, click on the Next button. Then on the next popup, untick Site lock and Codeguard. And then click on the Continue button.
Note: If you have not bought a domain name yet, then buy a domain name from here.
Now on the next page that will open, for how many days you have to take hosting, select it. And then click on the continue button.
get coupon code and summary page
Then you will be asked to log in, if you do not have a HostGator account then you click on it at first create an account and create an account.
Next, you log in by entering your user name and password. After logging in, you have to pay for the hosting.
To make payment, you should select any one method according to you, in which payment has been made through a very easy debit card. So let me tell you the process of making a payment with a Debit card.
Now click on the option of Net Banking / Debit Cards / Credit Cards.
Then on the next page click on Debit cards and fill in the details of debit cards and click on pay now, after clicking, now you will have to verify an OTP code on the numbers on your bank account.
After verifying, now you will get a mail on Email. In which you will get the Cpanel login id of HostGator hosting.
So friends, now you have bought hosting from HostGator and have to install it on your blog. Then the domain will have to be connected to HostGator’s server.
Finally, friends, I sincerely hope that now you have understood how to buy hosting from HostGator. But still, if you have any problem then tell me in the comment box below.
I will be glad to help you.
our honest review
- Hostinger Review (2022) Best Affordable & fast web hosting
- FastComet Hosting Review
- Honest Greengeeks Review 2022, Why Greengeeks Is Best?
- Bluehost Hosting Review after 3 month using bluehost how my experience with bluehost
- Namecheap Domain Review why choose naecheap for domain
- Rocket.net Web Hosting Review
- The Best WPX HOSTING REVIEW – WHY WPX IS BEST? (Ranked and Reviwed)
I Have Created This Checklist To Keep Every Stage Of Blogging In Mind.