Affiliate Marketing is a great way to earn online. But for this, you need some plugins like best email marketing tools and affiliate plugins for WordPress. If you have both these things then you can very easily increase your Affiliate sales.
Before knowing about affiliate marketing plugins WordPress, we know that why do we need Affiliate Plugins or why should we use them? After this, we will know what is the best affiliate plugin for WordPress? About so that you can understand how affiliate plugins can prove to be helpful for you.
Why Do You Need Affiliate Plugins for wordpress
You all must know that in Affiliate Marketing, we have to promote any product to earn money and when this product is sold, its commission is given to us. But for this, you need to know which of your Affiliate Link is selling more or which gets more traffic.
You cannot see these things without any tool. That’s why you need WordPress affiliate plugins that tell you which of your links get more clicks and more sales.
When you join more than one Affiliate Program and more sales start happening then it becomes difficult for you to find out which Affiliate Link is helping us to earn more. At this time, Affiliate Marketing Plugins come in handy, which not only helps you to see the Tracking Link but also gives you complete data analysis, due to which your work becomes very easy and you can sell more.
Now you must have understood why we need affiliate plugins for WordPress. But now the second question comes that how do I use the WordPress affiliate plugin? So to get the answer, we have to know about Affiliate Plugins for WordPress. So let’s see about the best affiliate plugin for WordPress.
7 Best Affiliate Plugin for WordPress (in english)
In WordPress, you get both free and paid affiliate plugins, but here we are going to tell you about such WordPress Affiliate Plugins which are best and free.
Thirsty Affiliates is a very popular WordPress Affiliate Plugin which is very useful in managing your Affiliate Link. Let’s see about some of its features
- With the help of its Link Cloaking , you can shorten Affiliate Link.
- Keyword linking: It reviews your content and adds Automatic Affiliate Link to your keywords.
- Geolocation links: This is useful in tracking the location of visitors and redirecting them according to the country.
- Automatic 404 Checker: It checks whether all your Affiliate Link is working properly or not, if any Broken Link is found then it automatically fixes it.
- Event monitoring: It tracks your traffic through Google Analytics. It is absolutely free which you can use.
If you want to use its Advance Features, then you will have to pay $ 49 per year for this, but there is no need because all your work is done for free. These Affiliate Plugins are best for those people who are new to Affiliate Marketing and have no knowledge of coding at all.
Pretty Links is a link management tool that is very useful for Affiliate Marketers and Bloggers. Let’s see about its features.
- User-friendly interface: Its interface is very easy where you can install setup in one click.
- All-in-one link management: Here you can manage all the affiliate links on your blog, email and social platform in one place.
- Real-time reporting: With the help of this, you can see the statistics of link views, clicks and purchases in details.
- Multiple link redirection techniques: With the help of this you can redirect all the links simultaneously.
These plugins are also absolutely free and if you want its advanced features then you will have to pay $ 49 every year.
With the help of this Affiliate Plugin, you can increase your sales. Let’s see about its features.
- Affiliates Portal: Its portal i.e. Dashboard is very easy in which you can see the complete activity of your Affiliate link.
- Multiple Language Support: Many languages are supported here.
- Customizable affiliate registration: This helps you to make sure which information you have to collect and which is not.
- Unlimited Affiliates: It allows you to promote Unlimited Affiliate link.
- Unlimited Creatives: With its help, you can create different types of marketing campaigns such as ads, banners and links.
Affiliates Manager is also a free WordPress plugin with the help of which you can keep an eye on your Affiliate link. If you want to buy its premium plan, then its price is $39/12 months in which you can run a website.
This is a great plugin for small and medium bloggers and affiliate marketers. Let us see about some of its features.
- Intuitive dashboard: It helps in accessing marketing materials, tracking tools, and data of any affiliate link.
- Automated registration process: With the help of this you can accept any affiliates sign up instantly and automatically.
- Real-time reporting: Monitor performance of all affiliates, see link clicks and purchases as they happen.
- Unlimited affiliate management sections: It customizes the affiliate dashboard without coding.
- App integrations: This is one of the best WordPress affiliate plugins for seamless integration with eCommerce, lead generation and membership sites.
This is also a free WordPress plugin that anyone can use. Its premium plan starts from $49/year.
These are the Best Affiliate plugins for eCommerce businesses. Let’s see what features are available in it.
- Convenient affiliate registration: With the help of this, any Affiliate Marketer or Blogger can join any affiliate programs without visiting any particular website page.
- Real-time referral tracking: It monitors your traffic and tells how many sales have been done from your link.
- Data reporting: Here you are shown the data of all types of Affiliate programs, with the help of which you can create a new strategy to increase your Affiliate sales.
- Event notification: Here all the people who register in the website get their email notification.
- Automatic commission payouts: With the help of this, the person who crosses the minimum payout gets automatic commission.
This is a free version, but its premium version is also available, which costs $ 99.99 / year.
Auto Affiliate Links is a very good affiliate marketing plugin that generates automatic affiliate links according to keywords. This is one of the WordPress plugins that support Amazon, Shareasale, ClickBank, and eBay.
Let’s see about its features.
- Easy WordPress installation: Download and activate the plugin with one click. No coding experience is required.
- Lifetime updates: Access regular plugin updates to boost performance.
- Keyword suggestions: Finding the best keywords from our blog gives a suggestion to generate Anchor link on it.
- Convenient navigation: With the help of this we can add link manually and automatically.
- Limit link visibility: This prevents you from adding more affiliate links on one of your articles. For this, it tells you how many links should be in an article.
This is a Free Affiliate Plugins for WordPress. If you want to use more features in it, then you have to buy its premium plan which costs $ 29 / year.
This is also a very good and free affiliate marketing plugin. Let’s talk about some of its features.
- One-click installation: This WordPress Affiliates plugin is very easy to use.
- Custom commission rates: Here you can decide whether you will be given a fixed commission or some part of the selling price.
- Dedicated affiliate area: From its dashboard you can manage accounts and monitor referrals.
- Unlimited affiliates: It helps business owners manage an unlimited number of affiliates.
- Custom links: You can personalize the brand and products of affiliate links.
You can also buy its premium plan, but its price is slightly higher which is $ 99 per year.
Now you must have understood why you need Affiliate plugins for WordPress. If you liked the 7 Free Affiliate Plugins for WordPress article, then do share it. If you have any questions, then do tell me in the comment.
I Have Created This Checklist To Keep Every Stage Of Blogging In Mind.